Sunday, November 3, 2013

David Mann didn't wear Vans.

Coming from a blue collar family of Union Iron Workers, and being one myself for 13 years I have always owned a good pair of boots. Sure I own a few pair of Vans and Chucks, but I hardley ever wear them. I especially do not wear them when I ride. It's not that I think boots are that much safer than my high top vans, cuz they're not.  It's just what I feel most comfortable in for some reason. My buds give me a lot of shit over it too, but I just don't like the feeling of riding in some cheap canvas shoes.  I wear some sort of boot almost every day, at work, while riding, and even while taking the dogs for a stroll.  Here are some of my favorites, I've had each of these for well over 10 years and they've all seen a few new soles put on.

Ya just can't beat a good pair of USA made boots.

16" Nasty Feet by Easyriders


10" Whites


12" Ariat Rancher Boots


8" Irish Setters by Redwing

4 comments:

  1. Does Easy Riders still sell those nasty feet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear boots all the time too, by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. @steve, They haven't made them in years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks

    ReplyDelete